UpTo spzoo. | firstname.lastname@example.org | wwww.upto-app.com
Updated: April 1, 2019
The following Terms and Conditions which refer to the use of UpTo products and
website, as well as all services (all services and/or platforms).
You are the person who is going to access the UpTo website and app and it will be required that you do accept our terms and conditions.
Changes will be made periodically to our service as well as this agreement. This can happen for several different reasons including but not limited to: law changes, a change in business practices, or the addition of a new feature. You will always be able to find the most resent version through the service under the settings option as well as on upto-app.com. It is important that you check regularly for updated versions. If you continue to use the services after the changes have become effective, you are agreeing to the revised version of the Agreement.
Please make sure that you read all of the following terms and conditions. When you access, link to, or use the service, then you are agreeing to the terms below and are bound by them. If you do not agree to any of the terms outlined below, please, do not link to, assess, or use the service.
UpTo sp.zo.o. may at any time amend, add to or remove items from the Terms at any time. Edits to the Terms will take effect immediately. Therefore, it is important whenever you ae linking to, using the services, or accessing the website or services that you check the Terms for any changes to ensure you agree with them. If you continue to link to, assess, or use Services after changes have been made to the Terms, you are agreeing to and are bound by them. If, however, there comes a time when you do not want to accept the Terms, you should not access, use or link to the Services. If you propose terms and conditions additional to our Terms, or that are in conflict with our terms, they are rejected and shall not be effective nor enforced.
When you create an account or use our Services, you are agreeing that you are at least 16 years of age. You are also agreeing that:
- You have the ability and are of age to form a binding contract with UpTo sp.zo.o.,
- You have not been banned from using the Services under Polish laws or the laws of any other applicable jurisdiction.
- You agree to comply with the Agreement as well as all local, state, national as
well as international laws that may apply.
- You have never been convicted of a sex crime, indictable offense (or similar
severity crime) a felony, any type of violent crime and that you are not
required to register as a sex offender with any state, local, or federal sex
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in information that you use when you sign up for UpTo, and you are responsible for any activity that may occur using those credentials.
If you believe that someone has gained access to your account please contact email@example.com immediately.
Modifying the Service and Termination.
From time to time UpTo may add a new feature or make improvements as well as remove some of the features. If the actions that we are going to take are not going to affect your rights or your obligations materially, you may not get a notice before the change takes place.
If we have to suspend the Service completely, we will notify you if it is possible. However, if circumstances, such as safety or security issues stop us from doing so, we will not be able to.
As the user, you have the right to terminate your account for any reason at any time, by accessing the settings in the Service. However, you will also have to manage your subscription in the app that you purchased your app through such as Google Play or iTunes to ensure that you are not billed in the future.
UpTo can also terminate your account at any time without giving any notice if it is believed that you have violated the Terms and Conditions. If UpTo terminates your account, you are not entitled to a refund. As soon as that account is terminated, you will not longer be bound by the Terms and Conditions. However, provisions in sections 5-7, and 16-23 will still apply to UpTo as well as to you.
Unless otherwise specified, UpTo and its licensors own all intellectual property rights for all of the material that appeared on any of the UpTo Services. All of the intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and use content on the UpTo only for your own personal use which is subject to restrictions that are set forth in these terms and conditions.
You cannot commercially use, rent, sublicense, or sell any of the content and material that is found on any of the UpTo services.
This Agreement shall take effect on the date hereof. Certain parts of the Services allow users to post as well as exchange information, material, data, as well as opinions (posts). UpTo can review, or screen meetups prior to them appearing on the website. Posts only reflect the opinion of the person who has posted and not the opinion of UpTo.
UpTo can decide to not publish certain meetups considered not appropriate, but in general UpTo is not liable or responsible for any of the posts, damages, loss cost, expenses caused by, or suffered as a result of posting and/or having Posts on the app.
We reserve the right to remove any post which has been determined to be inappropriate or offensive or a breach of this Agreement in any way.
We also reserve the right to monitor all of the posts made by users.
You agree that: You have all necessary consent and license to post any of your Posts on our platform.
- Your posts do not infringe upon any intellectual property right, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, or other rights of any third party.
- Your posts do not contain offensive, defamatory indecent, libelous or unlawful material. Nor do they contain any material which may be considered an invasion of privacy.
- You are not using posts to promote a business, customer, or present commercial activities, solicit or represent any unlawful activity.
- You grant UpTo as well as other users, royalty-free, non-exclusive use, reproduction, and editing of any posts as well as the ability to reproduce, your posts, media, forms and/or formats.
- UpTo does not guarantee that the Services are error free. We do not guarantee that they will not stop working, do not contain the wrong information, and are free of viruses.
- You are giving UpTo the copyrights to all of the information as well as the assets and the photos that you upload when using UpTo. This means that UpTo had the right to use them any way that they see fit as well as do anything that they want with any of the information obtained.
- You cannot upload or use photos or assets that you do not have the rights for.
- You cannot modify or copy any information that is copyrighted.
Your Safety and Interactions with Other Users.
Even though we at UpTo strive to encourage our users to be safe and respectful when using our services, by providing features such as the chat request acceptance or the acceptance of user in participating to meetups and being in this way added to a chat group which will only allow two users to communicate once they have both indicated an interest to do so, we are not responsible for the conduct of any of the users both on or off of the Service.
You agree to be cautious during all of your interactions with any other user, particularly if you decide to move your communication off of the service or to meet the other user in person. You are agreeing that you are not going to provide any of your financial information such as your credit card numbers or your bank account information. Nor will you wire money, send money, or transfer money to any other user.
YOU ALONE ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS ON UpTo. UpTo DOES NOT CONDUCT ANY TIME OF BACKGROUND CHECKS, CRIMINAL OR OTHERWISE. UpTo DOES NOT GUARENTEE THAT OTHER USERS ARE TELLING THE TRUTH NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CONDUCT. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT AT ANY TIME, UpTO MAY CONDUCT A BACKGROUND CHECK, CRIMINAL OTHER OTHERWISE (SEX OFFENDER REGISTER) USING PUBLIC RECORDS.
Rights Granted to You.
Here at UpTo we grans you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable, nonexclusive, royalty free, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access as well as use the Service. This license that we grant to you is for purpose of allowing you use as well as enjoy the Service’s benefits as intended by UpTo and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree not to:
- Use any of the content from the Service or the Service itself for any commercial use without first obtaining written consent.
- Copy, transmit, modify, reproduce in anyway any of the copyrighted material including trademarks, images, tradenames, service marks, content, proprietary information, or any intellectual property that is accessible through the service without first getting written consent from UpTo.
- Never imply nor express that any of the statements that you make or have made are endorsed by UpTo.
- Use a bot, crawler, scraper, spider, robot, site search or retrieval app, or any other type of automatic, or manual device, process or method in order to access, data mine, or retrieve or circumvent any of navigational structure of the service or any of its contents.
- Do anything when using the service that could interfere with or negatively affect or disrupt the Service, servers, or networks.
- Upload any malicious code or viruses, or any other material which could cause the security of the Service to be compromised.
- Try to disguise the origin of any of the information that is transmitted through or to the service by manipulated identifiers or forging headers.
- Mirror nor Frame any of the UpTo Services without first getting written permission.
- Us any code, meta tags or any other device that contains any reference to the Service or UpTo including the trademark, the service mark, slogan, trade name, or logo.
- Sell, sublicense, reverse engineer, modify, decipher, adapt, disassemble, or decompile any of the Service nor have others.
- Develop or use any application, third-party or otherwise that would interact with the Service or the information or content of other users’ without first getting written permission.
- Access, nor use, nor publish any of the application programming interface without first getting written permission.
- Test, probe, nor scan in order to find out any vulnerabilities of the Service, the system or the network.
- Promote nor encourage any activity that goes against or violates the terms of this agreement.
UpTo may investigate as well as take legal action against anyone that uses the Service for illegal or unauthorized action. These may result in the termination of your account with UpTo.
Any of the software that UpTo has provided to you can automatically download as well as install updates, upgrades, and new features. If you want to adjust these settings, you will have to do so by going into your device’s settings.
Rights granted to UpTo by You.
By creating an account with UpTo, you are granting us the transferable, worldwide, sub-licensable, and royalty free right to hose as well as store, copy, display, use, edit, reproduce, modify, publish and to distribute the information that you have agreed for us to access from your social media accounts as well as any of your posts, uploads or other content displayed through your posts as well as transmit other posts or content to other users.
The license that UpTo holds to your content is non-exclusive except that the license will be exclusive when it comes to derivative work that has been created through the Service. An example of this would be that UpTo will hold the exclusive license to all screenshots of any and all parts of the Service which include but are not limited to your content.
Additionally, UpTo may prevent any use of the content outside of the Service. By accepting the terms of this agreement, you are allowing UpTo to take action on your behalf when it comes to any of your content that has been used on the Service, taken by other users or third parties. This expressly includes the authority, but not the obligation, to send notices pursuant to the service provider (allowing UpTo to send takedown notices) your behalf if it is found that your content has been taken and used by any third party outside of the Service. Our license to any of your content is subject to the rights provided to you through any laws that are applicable.
One example of this may be the any laws that regard personal data protection which means that any of your content which contains any of your personal information is protected by those laws. This information may only be used for limited purposes which include the development, or improvement of the services as well as providing and operation of the Service and developing or researching new ones.
You agree that any of the content that you place on the service or that you authorize UpTo to place on the service can be seen by other users of the service as well as those visiting and participating in the service (for example someone who receives shared content from other users of the service)
You also agree that any and all of the information that you submit when you create your account, including but not limited to social media accounts, is truthful and accurate. You agree that you have the right to post any of the content on the Service and that you grant the above outline license to UpTo.
You understand and agree that UpTo may monitor as well as review the content that you post. We may also delete, in whole or part any of the content that you post at our discretion if it violates this agreement or may cause harm to the reputation of the Service.
You agree that you will be kind as well as respectful when you communicating with any of our customer care representatives. If it is determined that your behavior towards the representatives or any employee is offensive or threatening, UpTo reserves the right to terminate your account immediately.
By using the Servicse, you are agreeing that UpTo, or affiliates, or third-party partners may place advertising for you to see on the Service. When you submit any suggestions or any feedback in regards to the service, you are agreeing that the feedback may be shared or used for any purpose without providing you with any compensation.
You understand that at any time UpTo may access, preserve, or disclose the information in your account as well as the content if UpTo is required to do so by law or is going so in good faith believing that it necessary to comply with any legal process, respond to any claims made that your content violates the rights of a third party, enforce any part of this agreement, as well as to protect the rights, personal safety or property of other users, the company, or any other person.
By using the Services provided by UpTo, you are agreeing that:
- You will not use the service nor any of our products for any unauthorized or illegal purpose. Nor will you use the Service in any way that violates any of the laws in your jurisdiction which include but are not limited to the copyright laws.
- You will not transmit any viruses, worms, or any other code that is destructive in nature.
- If you breach or violate any of the terms set forth in this agreement, your ability to use the Services will be terminated immediately.
- UpTo reserves the right to refuse access to our services to any person at any time for any reason.
- You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, or duplicate in any way, resell, sell, or exploit the Service, nor use the Service, nor access the Service or any of the content that is on the website which the Service is provided on without written permission from UpTo.
- You will not use the services for any illegal purpose or any purpose that this agreement prohibits.
- You will respect events rule and not introduce not allowed products or objects such as drugs, not admitted alcohol, dangerous tools or anything similar.
- You will not use the Service in order to cause harm or for any nefarious reason.
- You will not ever use the Service in an attempt to cause damage to UpTo.
- You will not violate the Community Guidelines. (Which are updated on occasion)
- You will not solicit any money, spam, nor try to defraud any of the Service users.
- You will not impersonate any entity, or person when using the service nor will you post any images of any other person without first getting their permission.
- You will not talk, bully, intimidate, harass, assault, defame, or mistreat any person while using the Service.
- You will not post any content that contains sexually explicit, nudity, or pornographic material, is threatening or contains hate speech, graphic or gratuitous violence, incites any violence or is threatening.
- You will never post anything that contains or promotes any type of hatred, bigotry, racism, nor any type of post that promotes the physical harm or hatred against any person, or group of people.
- You will not ask for the passwords of other users, or any personal identifying information for any purpose that is unlawful, commercial, or in order to obtain access to the other person’s account without expressed permission.
- You will never use a different user’s account nor will you access a different user’s account.
- You will not create a different account once your account has been terminated unless you have first gotten permission from the UpTo team.
UpTo may at any time investigate and/or terminate your account without providing you with a refund of any monies used to make any purchase of events tickets or of earnings from an event if a host acts against the rules set forth in the Agreement, if the guest/host have misused the service in any way, or if the guest/hosy has behaved in an inappropriate or unlawful way. (This includes actions both on and off of the service.)
The headings that are used in the entirety of this agreement are used only for convenience and do not limit nor affect the Terms.
Content of Other Users.
While UpTo does reserve the right to review as well as remove any content that has been posted that is in violation of this agreement, all content that is posted is the sole responsibility of the poster and UpTo cannot guarantee that all of the content posted will comply with the terms of this agreement. However, if you see any content on the service that you believe is in violation of this agreement, please report the content within the Service or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
On UpTo, users can decide if to organize free or paid events. To the paid events is applied a fee that can variate between the 0% to 20% for our service and will be applied to the final price selected by the Organizer.
The fee can variate during different days with the goal of incentivizing the users to sign up for a paid event as soon as possible.
For example, if a user decides to create an event with the price of 10$, the final price that the other users will see could be 10$ on the first day that the event is live and increase till 12$ since the day before the event.
The aim is to incentivize the users to register as soon as possible for an event without waiting until the last moment.
To participate in a paid event users should make the payment of the ticket price through Stripe or PayU in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Stripe or PayU.
After receiving the payments, UpTo will transfer the amount to the Organizer deducting the service fee.
UpTo reserves that in case of cancellation the reservation at least 2 days prior to the start of the Event, UpTo will refund the amount paid by the User for the Event reduced by Stripe or PayU fee and UpTo commission.
Cancellation of the reservation later than is indicated above releases UpTo from the obligation to reimburse the User any costs.
UpTo reserves the right to return funds indicated above within 14 business days from cancellation.
Responsibility of UpTo
UpTo conducts ongoing supervision over the technical functioning of the Application, ensuring its correct operation.
The User / Organizer uses the Application voluntarily, under his own responsibility and should ensure the correct functioning of the Application to the extent it depends on the User / Organizer (e.g. proper functioning of the mobile device, the use of settings enabling receiving current notifications from the Application, etc. ). The providers are responsible for the operation of services, applications and websites other than the Application.
UpTo shall not be liable for limitations or technical problems in ICT systems used by Users’ mobile devices, which prevent or restrict users from using the Application and the services offered through it.
UpTo is responsible for the correct operation of the Application, however, reserves the right to temporary interruptions or difficulties in accessing the Application due to, among other things, maintenance work or the need to update.
UpTo is not responsible for the quality, mileage, compliance with provisions related to security, Users during participation in the Event, the legality of the Events offered, or
their compliance with the regulations and internal regulations of the places where the Event is organized.
The decision to consume or not consume alcohol/tobacco/prohibited or other dangerous substances is a personal one. UpTo is not responsible for the alcohol/tobacco or other prohibited or other dangerous substances consumed in the events.
Alcohol/tobacco may not be served/sale to any individual who is in legal age. UpTo is not liable for any breach of this provision.
Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming any illegal substances at the event will be immediately handed over to the police. UpTo is not responsible for consumption, sale prohibited or other dangerous substances.
Users/Organizers have to obey local regulations and residential policies. UpTo is not responsible for any objections raised by third parties in connection with breaching the regulations.
UpTo is not liable for any material or non-material damage suffered by the User or Organizer as a result of taking part in the event and / or its organization.
UpTo is not liable for failure to perform, improper performance of the obligation incumbent on the Organizer in connection with the Event published by him/her.
UpTo is not responsible for the content, rules and conditions for participation in events published by the Organizers, as well as for any non-compliance of information provided by the Organizer with the actual state of affairs.
In App Purchases.
You will notice that in app purchases are offered from time to time via Google Play, iTunes or other software stores which have been authorized by UpTo. If you decide to make an in app purchase, you will then be asked for the details associated with your account and the software store that you use. Once this information is entered your account will be charged for the purchase in accordance with any terms that are disclosed when you make the purchase. Some of the software stores do charge you sales tax which is mostly dependent on where you live. If you make a purchase of a subscription that is auto-recurring, through the IAP (in app purchase) account your account will continually be billed at the price that you agreed upon until you cancel the subscription. If you do not want to continue your subscription or you want to stop it from renewing, it is your responsibility to manage your subscriptions through your software store or to follow any directions needed in order to cancel your subscription For example, if you were to cancel your subscription with us, you have to go to the application on your device and cancel the subscription there as well. Deleting your account or removing the app from your device is not going to cancel your subscription No refunds will be given and al funds will be retained by UpTo. Refunds. No refunds nor credits are given for any partially used subscription period. In fact, generally speaking all of the purchases or charges made are not refundable. However, one exception is when a refund is requested within 14 days of a subscription or if the law requires us to provide you with a refund. For those who reside in the EU or the EEA, in accordance with the local laws, you are entitled to receive a full refund during the first 14 days after a subscription begins. This 14 day period begins as soon as the subscription is started.
To request a refund:
If you have subscribed to UpTo using an Apple ID, your refunds will be handled by Apple and not by UpTo. In order to request a refund from apple, go to iTunes and then click on your Apple ID. From here you will choose “Purchase history” and then find the transaction that you want a refund for. Then choose “report a problem”. You may also contact support at getsupport.apple.com. If you used Google Play to make a purchase, please contact info@upto-app with your order number which is located in your Google Wallet. Make sure that you include your email address and/or your telephone number that is associated with your account as well.
How to Make Claims of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that any of your work has been copied and posted via the Service that in any way constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our Copyright Agent and provide them with the following:
- Either a physical or an electronic signature of the person who is authorized to act on the behalf of the owner.
- A description of the work that you believe has been infringed.
- A description of where the material is located on the Service. (This description must allow us to find the material on the Service.)
- Your contact information which should include your email address, physical address, as well as your telephone number.
- A statement written by you which states that you believe that the material
was not authorized by the owner, the law, or its agent.
- As well as a statement written by you that states that under the penalty of
perjury, all of the information that you have provided is accurate, that you are
the owner or that you are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Please sent any claims of copyright infringement to email@example.com.
Those who are found to be repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated.A
UpTo does not tolerate any content that is objectionable nor any users that are abusers. If you see any content on the Service that is objectionable, you may:
– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org reporting the material.
– Use the support feature which is located in the application.
We at UpTo will consider all of the requests made to remove any information however, we have no obligation to remove the content nor to respond to you directly. If we agree that the user is being abusive or that the content is objectionable, we will act on the reports by removing the content as well as the user.
UpTo will allow any organization to link to our home page, to our publications or to any information about our Services as long as the link:
- Is not misleading in any way.
- Does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the party linking to
UpTo or their products/services.
- Does not reflect unfavorably on UpTo or on our businesses.
- Is used in the contest of general information or is used in an editorial, such as in a newpaper or other publication which will further the mission of our organization.
- Does not provide any misrepresentation nor false information pertaining to UpTo, its services or its products.
- Does not contain any distasteful, controversial, or offensive content.
- The organization cannot have a record with UpTo that is unsatisfactory.
Using the UpTo platform allows you to chat with as well as meet your friends and other people who are close to you. UpToe is not responsible for anything that would occur as a result of using the Services. Any events that would occur including but not limited to injuries, deaths, or other accidents, as a result of using the Service is not the responsibility of UpTo. Groups or organizations may not sue UpTo.
You may only sue UpTo on your own. If you have broken the law when you were using the app, you will not be allowed to involve UpTo in any way. UpTo is in no way responsible for anything that you do while using your account nor is UpTo responsible for any third-party content.
THE SERVICE THAT UpTo PROVICES IS ON AS “AS AVAILABLE” “AS IS” BASIS AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT IS PERMITTED BY LAW. UpTo PROVIDES NO GUARENTEES NOR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE PLATFORM OR WEBSITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPUSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABLITY THAT HAS BEEN IMPLIED. AT NO TIME DOES UpTo REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICE WITH BE SECURE, UNINTERUPTED, OR FREE FROM ERRORS, THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH OR ON THE SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCURATE.
UpTo IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE CONTENT THAT IS POSTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OR BY A THIRD PARTY, NOR ANY CONTENT THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICE, ANTY MATEIRAL THAT IS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE AS WELL AS ANY MATERIAL THAT IS DOWNLOADED IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION.
Third Party Services.
You may find promotions and advertisements that are offered by third parties as well as links to other resources or websites located on the service. UpTo takes no responsibility for the availability or lack of, when it comes to those external resources and/or websites. If you decide to interact with any of the third parties that have been made available through the service, that party’s terms will then govern your relationship with them. UpTo is not liable nor responsible for any of the third parties’ actions or terms.
Limitation of Liability.
AS ALLOWED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, IN NO WAY WILL UpTo, ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHETHER SPECIAL, PUNATIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LOSS OF PROFITS, THE LOSS OF DATA, ANY INTANGIBLE LOSSES WHICH HAVE RESULTED FROM THE ACESS, USE OR INABILTY TO ACCESS OR USE ANY OF THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES, THE CONTDUCT OR THE CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES OR OF OTHER USERS OR THE FOLLOWING USE OF THE SERVICE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, ACCESS OR ALTERATION OF CENTENT, EVEN IF UpTo HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBLITY FOR THESE DAMAGES TO OCCURE. AT NO TIME WITH THE SERVICE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDED EXCEED THAT AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE PAID.
SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LISTED LIMITATIONS AND EXLCUSIONS MAY NOT PERTAIN TO YOU DUE TO THE FACT THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF SPECIFIC DAMAGES.
Indemnity by You.
You agree to the extent that is permitted by law to defend, indemnify, as well as hold UpTo harmless, as well as our affiliates and both theirs as well as our directors, officers, employees, and agents from as well as against any and all demands, claims, damages, complaints, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including but not limited to any attorney fees that would arise from or that relate in any way to your use or access of the Services, the content you post, or you breaching this agreement.
Entire Agreement; Other.
Failure of UpTo to enforce or exercise any of the rights or provisions found in this agreement does not constitute any waiver of the rights or provisions. You agree that your account with UpTo is non-transferable and that all of the right that retain as it pertains to your account as well as the content will be terminated upon your death.
No partnership, relationship, employment, agency, or joint venture is created as a result of this agreement and you may never make representations on behalf of UpTo or bind the Company in any manner.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Service, please contact us at